Breeder: Just Feminized
Genetics: Cheese x White Widow
Lineage: Indica 50% Sativa 50% approximately
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Just Feminized Exodus White Widow is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Exodus White Widow is a combination of possibly two of the most popular cannabis strains of all time. Cheese is known for its high leaf ratio in the buds, but with the White Widow this is reduced and replaced by a shiny coat of trichomes instead with up to 26% THC.
Exodus White Widow grows relatively short and very fat. It has a distinct Cheese like stature with semi leafy buds but this one has a lovely silver coat of Glistening Shiny Crystals shimmering in the light. The odour is highly pungent so make sure you have a good filter with fresh carbon if neighbours are a concern. The side branches can grow very heavy and may need supporting during the later stages. Exodus White Widow is well suited to gardens with limited head height as they finish between 50-70cm tall.
Exodus White Widow is very well balanced Indica and Sativa Hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour creamy taste and a deep skunk aroma.
Just Feminized Exodus White Widow is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Exodus White Widow can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Exodus White Widow the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Exodus White Widow you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Exodus White Widow can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 55% Of the genetics in Exodus White Widow come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 45% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. Exodus White Widow should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Exodus White Widow grows highly uniformed with not many variations. Exodus White Widow is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. Exodus White Widow will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Just Feminized Exodus White Widow marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.