Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Green Crack x Chemdog
Lineage: Around 55% Indica 45% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
THC Content: 20-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
Chem Dog Crack is a combination of an old school favourite with a modern potent powerhouse strain. With high potency, a delicious deep skunk taste, creamy like original cheese and very decent sized harvests. This Balanced indica and Sativa cannabis variety will produce mass crystal covered buds that demand a high price with up to 26% THC. Buds are mostly a green and orange skunk look, with an aroma that is spicy with a very slight citrus.
CHEM DOG CRACK is a very well balanced cannabis strain with near equal 50% Indica and 50% Sativa genetics. Balanced Cannabis Strains are great as they give the best of both worlds and provide more benefits to the smoker medicinally. The high is both creative and active, but slightly less trippy so thoughts can be more collective. Indica strains produce a more body stone and are generally richer in CBD, Sativa on the other hand is very different and acts more in the way of a head buzz and can be slightly hallucinogenic. Just be a little careful as a beginner as CHEM DOG CRACK has over 25% THC so is considered a very high strength variety.
When smoking CHEM DOG CRACK you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. High THC marijuana strains that are well balanced can help with many medical conditions, but unfortunately we cannot state specific claims as by law we would need to provide medical research to prove any claims made. CHEM DOG CRACK can help relax muscles and can be well suited for stress relief as the effect is more balanced.
Around 45% Of the genetics in Chem Dog Crack come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 55% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Chem Dog Crack should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-130cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the oversized bud.