New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Buddha Cheese x White Widow
Lineage: Indica 45% Sativa 55%
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
White Cheese is a combination of possibly two of the most popular cannabis strains of all time. Cheese is known for its high leaf ratio in the buds, but with the White Widow this is reduced and replaced by a shiny coat of trichomes instead with up to 26% THC.
This weed strain is very well balanced Indica and Sativa Hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour creamy taste and a deep skunk aroma.
This marijuana strain is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. This awesome strain can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like this potent strain the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking this marijuana strain you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as White Cheese can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 55% Of the genetics in WHITE CHEESE come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 45% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. This plant should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Ganja plants grows highly uniformed with not many variations. This cannabis strain is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. White Cheese will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.