New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Ruderalis x Critical Mass x Purple Haze
Lineage: 35% Indica 65% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-12 Weeks (70-80 Days)
Yields: 500-600g per m2
THC Content: 14-18% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Purple Mass Automatic is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the Critical Mass commercial cash cropping yields.
Purple Mass Automatic produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 14-18% THC.
If your feeling a little unhappy Purple Mass Automatic will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Sativa. Purple Mass Automatic is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but mostly it will give you a clear euphoric and creative head high.
This marijuana strain is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants relief from muscle tension. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Purple Mass Automatic is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 65% Of the genetics in Purple Mass Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 35% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Purple Mass Automatic should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 10-12 weeks seed to harvest. This cannabis strain is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the automatic strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
Due to the fact This weed strain has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we have a very high quality range of auto strains and Purple Mass Automatic has been tested to be 95% viable and female stable. We store all our marijuana seeds in a commercial fridge to preserve quality and offer a Free Feminized Seed for every £25 Spent.