Genetics: Ruderalis x Critical Mass x Jack Herer
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 70-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Delicious Critical x Jack Herer Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Seed Packs
When thinking about Delicious Critical x Jack Herer Automatic, think of Jack Herer on steroids. with a shortened Flowering Time: and increased potency. The original Jack Herer has been boosted to new heights with the addition of Critical Mass.
Critical x Jack Herer Automatic is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Critical x Jack Herer Automatic is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Critical x Jack Herer Automatic is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Critical x Jack Herer Automatic generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Delicious Critical x Jack Herer Automatic is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Critical x Jack Herer Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Critical x Jack Herer Automatic is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Delicious Critical x Jack Herer Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Critical x Jack Herer Automatic should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow to a short or medium height around 70-120cm and finish in 9-10 Weeks from planted seed to harvest. Critical x Jack Herer Automatic is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. Buds can get very large so topping is good to evenly distribute the size across multiple branches.
Delicious Critical x Jack Herer Auto also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Critical x Jack Herer Auto is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Delicious Critical x Jack Herer Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.