New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Genetics: Ruderalis x Critical Mass x Jack Herer
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 60-100cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Bighead Head Stash Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is Available in Feminized Seed Packs
When thinking about Bighead Head Stash Automatic, think of Jack Herer on steroids. with a shortened Flowering Time: and increased potency. The original Jack Herer has been boosted to new heights with the addition of Critical Mass.
Head Stash Automatic is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Head Stash Automatic is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Head Stash Automatic is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Head Stash Automatic generally has a THC Content around 20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Bighead Head Stash Automatic is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Head Stash Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Head Stash Automatic is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Bighead Head Stash Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Head Stash Automatic should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow to a short or medium height around 60-100cm and finish seed to harvest in 9-10 weeks of flowering. Head Stash Automatic is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. Buds can get very large so topping is good to evenly distribute the size across multiple branches.
Bighead Head Stash Automatic has Ruderalis in its genetics that comes from Northern Siberia and Asia. The Cannabis Sativa Ruderalis evolved in regions where it sees 24 hour daylight to be able to flower and finish without the need of seasonal change or a light cycle. This evolution was discovered around 10-15 years ago and first introduced to the commercial seed market by a company called Joint Doctor with the release of the original Lowryder.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Marijuana Strains by Bighead Head Stash Automatic Weed seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.