New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Super Silver Haze (Haze x NL x Skunk #1) x Jack Herer (Haze x NL #5 x Shiva Skunk)
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 100-140cm approximately
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
A modern day legend created by two awesome classics is Super Jack Herer with its Super Silver Haze genetics hybrid. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.
This awesome strain is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. This marijuana strain is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
This is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. This quality strain will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. This variety is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
This weed strain is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. This premium strain is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in SUPER JACK HERER come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Plants should grow medium in height finishing around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Super Jack can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.