Genetics: Super Skunk Haze x Jack Herer
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 100-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Delicious Jagg Kush is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
A modern day legend created by two awesome classics is Jagg Kush with its Super Silver Haze genetics hybrid. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.
Jagg Kush is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Jagg Kush is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Delicious Jagg Kush is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Jagg Kush will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Jagg Kush is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Jagg Kush is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Jagg Kush is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Jagg Kush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Jagg Kush should grow medium in height finishing around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Jagg Kush can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Delicious Jagg Kush marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.