Breeder: Just Feminized
Genetics: Skywalker x Cheese x White Widow
Lineage: Indica 50% Sativa 50% approximately
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Feminized
Seed Type: Photo Period
Just Feminized White Walker Cheese is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
White Walker Cheese was a creation that our new breeder came up with whilst creating our Exodus White Widow. This strain is very similar to Exodus White Widow with just a very slight difference that it has a slight Berry flavour to it with the addition of Skywalker to the Cheese and White Widow.
White Walker Cheese grows quite short and produces nice compact Indica Like Buds with a very nice cover of trichrome. The cannabis plants are virtually indestructible and very easy to grow. The biggest difference with compared to Exodus White Widow is that the side branches hold themselves up much firmer without any need for support and you will see the occasional purple Blue tints in the undersides of the leaves especially if the temperatures are slightly cooler in the final weeks.
White Walker Cheese is very potent so be careful or you will end up like one of zombies in the Game of Thrones. The quite balanced Indica and Sativa effect when smoked will give you a very nice all round high. Its quite uplifting and a little trippy but certainly gets your tired muscles relaxed at the same time.
White Walker Cheese is very well balanced Indica and Sativa Hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour creamy taste and a deep skunk aroma.
Just Feminized White Walker Cheese is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. White Walker Cheese can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like White Walker Cheese the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking White Walker Cheese you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as White Walker Cheese can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 55% Of the genetics in White Walker Cheese come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 45% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. White Walker Cheese should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. White Walker Cheese grows highly uniformed with not many variations. White Walker Cheese is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. White Walker Cheese will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Just Feminized White Walker Cheese marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.