Incredible Blueberry Outlet Feminized Seeds
chevron_left chevron_right

Incredible Blueberry Fem Outlet Cannabis Seeds

Incredible Blueberry took its name directly for the 2 well known cannabis strains it came from. The original Incredible bulk taken for Yield and Blueberry for delicious near pure indica power and taste.

£3.30 Fem 1 Seed
498 in stock
£9.00 Fem 3 Seeds
496 in stock
£16.50 Fem 6 Seeds
499 in stock
£30.00 Fem 12 Seeds
500 in stock
£54.00 Fem 24 Seeds
500 in stock
£96.00 Fem 48 Seeds
500 in stock
No tax
  • check Fem 3 Seeds
  • check Fem 1 Seed
  • check Fem 6 Seeds
  • check Fem 12 Seeds
  • check Fem 24 Seeds
  • check Fem 48 Seeds
check In Stock 1-2 Days Dispatch

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP

Breeder:  Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK

Genetics: Skunk x Big Bud x Blueberry

Lineage: Around 75% Indica 25% Sativa

Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks

Height: 70-110cm tall

Yields: 500-600g per m2 possible

THC Content: 18-22%

CBD Content: under 1%

Seed Type: Photo Period

Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds

Incredible Blueberry took its name directly for the 2 well known cannabis strains it came from. The original Incredible bulk taken for Yield and Blueberry for delicious near pure Indica power and taste.

Incredible Blueberry is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet, fruity and blueberry like aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange buds with some nice blue tints in there. Incredible Bulk is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops but now with blueberry it has a fantastic and more dominant Indica punch.

This marijuana strain is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. This awesome strain is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. This fruity strain is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.

This cannabis strain is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that shouldnt be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. This premium strain is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.

Around 25% Of the genetics in Incredible Blueberry come from the Sativa regions of Thailand Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Incredible Blueberry should grow quite short staying under 100cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking structure that is well suited to multiple branches and topping works well. Yields are going to be above average for beginners and with experience can be monster sized. Incredible Blueberry grows highly uniformed with not many variations and will suit many different grow rooms.

Data sheet
498 in stock
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Indica
80-100% Pure Indica
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Big Bud
Purple Punch
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
20-25% Very High
CBD Content
0-1% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium
£200-250 High
Cannabis Seeds Outlet (About us info)

Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK is a new company for 2020, but we have a long history. We have worked for one of the leading cannabis seed retailers since 2010 and have international breeding partners that compare to high level major branded breeders. We have taken all our experience and understanding of past customer issues and decided to create a seed company better than all the competition.

Read our about us page here

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like