Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: White Skunk (White Widow x Skunk #1) x Jack Herer (Haze x NL #5 x Shiva Skunk)
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Fast Version Photo Period
JACKY WHITE SKUNK FAST V Fast Version finishes 1-2 weeks faster than the original strain, but retains most of the original features. There will be a very slight reduction in yield and THC Content, but not more than 10%.
A modern day legend created by two awesome classics is Jacky White Skunk with its White Skunk, Jack Herer genetics hybrid. This powerful strain is potent and delicious with a sweet mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.
JACKY WHITE SKUNK Fast V is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Jacky White Skunk Fast V is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Jacky White Skunk Fast V is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Jacky White Skunk Fast V will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Jacky White Skunk Fast V is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
JACKY WHITE SKUNK is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Jacky White Skunk Fast V is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Jacky White Skunk Fast V come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Jacky White Skunk Fast V should grow medium in height finishing around 90-130cm and finish flowering around 7.5 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Super Jack can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
Fast Version Jacky White Skunk was created by reversing an Automatic Flowering Jacky White Skunk so that it no longer flowers Automatically so it might have a small reminiscent of ruderalis in its genetics. Using this technique makes it return to standard photoperiod and takes 1-2 weeks off the original Jacky White Skunk Flowering Time:.