New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Haze, Northern Lights #5, Shiva Skunk and Unknown
Lineage: Around 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Most Likely Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 6-8 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
THC Content: 16-20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Fast Version Photo Period
C99 FAST V Fast Version finishes 1-2 weeks faster than the original strain, but retains most of the original features. There will be a very slight reduction in yield and THC Content, but not more than 10%.
Cinderella 99 Fast V is a very slightly Sativa dominant cannabis strain that tastes very similar to Jack Herer which is where it originated from. Sweet, but sharp tasting with aromas of pine needles and sage, very slightly spicy. The buds are limited to oranges and greens in colour with a thc content most likely to finish around 16-20%.
If your feeling a little unhappy this fast flowering strain will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Sativa. Cinderella 99 is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but mostly it will give you a clear euphoric and creative head high.
This marijuana strain is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants relief from muscle tension. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Medicinally its a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Cinderella 99 Fast V come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Plants should grow medium in height finishing around 90-130cm and finish flowering around 6-8 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. There are 2 distinct pheno's that present themselves both being quite different so there can be some variations with finished times and heights so pay special attention to the colour of the pistils to make sure they are at least 60-70% of them have turned orange or brown.
Fast Version C99 was created by reversing an Automatic Flowering C99 so that it no longer flowers Automatically so it might have a small reminiscent of ruderalis in its genetics. Using this technique makes it return to standard photoperiod and takes 1-2 weeks off the original C99 Flowering Time:.