Genetics: Super Skunk - Big Skunk Korean - Afghani Hawaiian
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
Origins: Thai Land-race, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: Under 8 Weeks
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Fast Version Photo Period
Candy Caramelo Fast Version cannabis seeds are becoming very popular as they make it possible to fit more harvests into your annual growing schedule. Traditionally you can get 3-4 harvests finished every year as minimum growing times are around 12-13 weeks. With Fast version strains like Zambeza Candy Caramelo you can save 2 weeks on every grow you do so it is now possible to get 4-5 harvests every year as the minimum growing time is reduced to 10-11 weeks.
Candy Caramelo Fast V genetics come from the originally Lavender created by Soma Seeds to be the fruitiest strain in his collection. This version is very similar to that but its a Fast Version so the buds are much quicker to finish. The buds taste tropical when smoked with a citrus and mango flavour that is slightly sour on the tongue. Buds are slightly lower in THC but still pack a punch with the 80% Indica Domination.
Candy Caramelo Fast V is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 20% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Candy Caramelo Fast V is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Candy Caramelo Fast V is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
Zambeza Candy Caramelo Fast V is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Candy Caramelo Fast V is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Good for muscle relaxation without the loss of the ability to move that may come from more potent and more dominant Indica's. Candy Caramelo Fast V may help with a variety of medical conditions, but by law we cannot give specific medicinal information as we would need research to prove any claims made. Candy Caramelo Fast V is better for the night time as it will send you off to sleep very quickly. Candy Caramelo Fast V may be a good strain to relieve general stiffness and bring balance so you can relax again.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Candy Caramelo Fast V come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 80% Indica dominance originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Candy Caramelo Fast V should grow short to medium in height finishing around 125cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed Indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Zambeza Candy Caramelo Fast V marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.