Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: OG Kush x G13
Lineage: 85% Indica 15% Sativa
Origins: Afghanistan, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani (most likely)
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 70-110cm approximately
THC Content: 20-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
MK Ultra is an undeniably awesome combination of the original legendary classic G13 with the most hybridized strain possibly of all time OG Kush. The combination of these two is a winner of champions at cup winning levels and one certainly for the Indica lovers to have a try.
MK ULTRA buds are dense, very light in colour and covered with around 20-26% THC. The buds taste slightly citrus with a very pungent fruity odour. The Afghani is dominant with a with a warm peppery taste. The odour can really get powerful towards the end so make sur0e your carbon filters are fresh.
MK ULTRA is a good strength Indica dominant cannabis strain that is great for switching off and stress relief. If your looking for inspiration MK ULTRA is a good choice as the Indica dominance will send you into deep thought. Indica dominant cannabis strains have a prolific effect on the body and can completely relax the muscles into a body stone. Sometimes it can be an issue as people say with a couch lock that makes it hard to move with a very heavy hitting strain. MK ULTRA does have some sativa in its genetics so it will not put you in a comer, but it is very much a body stoners choice.
MK ULTRA is a great strain to smoke if your looking for deep relaxation and time to think and look at things from a different perspective. It can help with sleeping, is a massive muscle relaxer, can help alleviate stress and can be good with irrational thought processing. High Indica's such as MK ULTRA are maybe not so well suited for pessimistic people as they can send you a little too deep into your own thoughts whereas Sativa strains are a little more social and motivating.
Around 15% Of the genetics in MK ULTRA come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, with the other 85% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. MK ULTRA should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking fat with big fan leaves and a bulging hues coming out the buds. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. MK ULTRA grows quite uniformed with not many variations, is a very easy to grow strain that suites growers of all levels.