New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Green Crack x Genetics: Somango (Super Skunk - Big Skunk Korean - Jack Herer)
Lineage: Around 55% Indica 45% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Height: 100-140cm approximately
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
MANGO CRACK is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cannabis hybrid which you can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 20-25% THC
This cannabis strain is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. This marijuana strain can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like this ganja the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking this marijuana strain you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as this variety can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 40% Of the genetics in Mango Crack come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Mango Crack should grow short to medium in height finishing around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. Mango Crack can be grown in a variety of ways with a central cola works well as the buds are loose enough to let air circulate. Topping works well if you want to lower the finished height and sea of green is a wave from heaven.