Breeder: KC Brains
Genetics: Skunk #1, Afghani, NL maybe
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Afghanistan, Mexico and Columbia
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks
Height: 50-90cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
KC Brains Danky Doodle AKA Double D‚ is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
KC Brains Danky Doodle is an easy to grow and very short plant that will grow in rooms with minimal height. The finished buds are light green old school skunk style with a sweet and spiciness and a herbal earthy taste. Danky Doodle s known for producing high yields.
Danky Doodle AKA Double D‚ is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Danky Doodle generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
KC Brains Danky Doodle is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Danky Doodle is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilise you. Danky Doodle is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Danky Doodle AKA Double D‚ come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Danky Doodle should grow very short staying under 80cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking. Yields are going to be well above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Danky Doodle grows highly uniformed with not many variations and can grow well in vertical growing systems and very limited height areas. Danky Doodle is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original KC Brains Danky Doodle marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.