New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Jack Herer Blueberry is a modern day masterpiece created by combining two old school classics.
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Jack Herer x Blueberry
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 80-120cm approximately
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
Jack Herer Blueberry is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. Jack Herer Blueberry is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
JACK HERER BLUEBERRY is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. JACK HERER BLUEBERRY generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
JACK HERER BLUEBERRY is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally JACK HERER BLUEBERRY is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. JACK HERER BLUEBERRY is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Jack Herer Blueberry come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. Jack Herer Blueberry should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering around 9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.