Breeder: Female Seeds
Genetics: Ruderalis x Big Bud x White Widow
Lineage: Indica 50% Sativa 50% approximately
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 30-70cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Female Seeds Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic is a combination of some all time classics. Big Bud is known for its high yield and short height, White Widow is known for potency and a shiny coat of trichomes with up to 26% THC.
Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic is very well balanced Indica and Sativa Hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour creamy taste and a deep skunk aroma.
Female Seeds Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 55% Of the genetics in Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 45% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic should grow quite short staying under 70cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations. Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. Auto WW x Big Bud Automatic will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.
Female Seeds Auto WW x Big Bud will grow very short and likely finish under 50cm tall so it can be very well suited for areas where height is an issue. You can fit a lot of these into a very small space so for a discreet option this one ticks a lot of boxes.
Female Seeds Auto WW x Big Bud also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto WW x Big Bud is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.