Genetics: Ruderalis x Cheese x White Widow
Lineage: Indica 50% Sativa 50% approximately
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 50-90cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Dinafem White Cheese Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Seed Packs
White Cheese Automatic is a combination of possibly two of the most popular cannabis strains of all time. Cheese is known for its high leaf ratio in the buds, but with the White Widow this is reduced and replaced by a shiny coat of trichomes instead with up to 26% THC.
White Cheese Automatic is very well balanced Indica and Sativa Hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour creamy taste and a deep skunk aroma.
Dinafem White Cheese Automatic is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. White Cheese Automatic can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like White Cheese Automatic the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking White Cheese Automatic you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as White Cheese Automatic can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 55% Of the genetics in White Cheese Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 45% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. White Cheese Automatic should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. White Cheese Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations. White Cheese Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. White Cheese Automatic will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.
Dinafem White Cheese Auto also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto White Cheese Auto is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dinafem White Cheese Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.