New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Original Unknown Hybrid Chemdog
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Possible Thai Landrace, Afghani and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Weed Seeds
The original Chemdog by Greenhouse seeds that most people who have tried it absolutely love it.
Chem Dog is an epic Indica cannabis variety with bright green and dense typical indica shaped buds with dark red pistils and packed with so many crystals that the buds look fluffy like candy floss. The fragrance of the dried harvest is sweet and sour with a tropical diesel tastes rather spicy, cedar wood like with a slight melon. Chem Dog is a strong smelling marijuana strain so take care with your ventilation.
This is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely tranquilising you. This is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. This cannabis strain is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
This marijuana strain is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. CHEM DOG is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Chem Dog come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. This marijuana plant should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking fat with big fan leaves and a bulging hues coming out the buds. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Cannabis Plants quite uniformed with not many variations, is a very easy to grow strain that suites growers of all levels.