New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic is a modern day masterpiece created by combining two old school classics.
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Ruderalis x Jack Herer x Blueberry
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Height: 60-100cm approximately
THC Content: 16-20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. This marijuana strain will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-20% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and orange but not much colour. This cannabis strain is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops.
Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. This auto marijuana strain generally has a THC Content around 15-20% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
This auto flowering strain is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic a good muscle relaxer that can help reduce stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. This ganja strain should grow short to medium in height finishing around 60-100cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed Indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
Due to the fact Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we have a very high quality range of auto strains and Jack Herer Blueberry Automatic has been tested to be 95% viable and female stable. We store all our marijuana seeds in a commercial fridge to preserve quality and offer a Free Feminized Seed for every £25 Spent.