New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Ruderalis x OG Kush x Unknown Indica (Possibly Northern Lights)
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghani, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani (most likely)
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Yields: 500-600g per m2
THC Content: 18-24% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Bubba Kush Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Bubba Kush will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
This auto cannabis strain is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet hashish, chocolate and coffee like aromas. Bubba Kush Automatic Buds are likely to finish with around 18-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk. with light greens and with some nice blue tints in there. Auto Bubba Kush is known for producing good sized buds.
This auto marijuana strain is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Bubba Kush Automatic is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Bubba Kush Automatic is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
This auto weed strain is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that shouldn't be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Bubba Kush Automatic is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Bubba Kush Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of India, Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Bubba Kush Automatic should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and bulging hues spiralling out of the buds. Yields are going to be high and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Bubba Kush Automatic grows highly uniformed. Bubba Kush Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
Due to the fact Bubba Kush Automatic has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we have a very high quality range of auto strains and Bubba Kush Automatic has been tested to be 95% viable and female stable. We store all our marijuana seeds in a commercial fridge to preserve quality and offer a Free Feminized Seed for every £25 Spent.