New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: Outlet Cannabis Seeds UK
Genetics: Ruderalis x Black Domina x Jack Herer
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Yields: 400-500g per m2
THC Content: 15-20% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Cannabis Seeds
Seed Type: Automatic
Black Jack Automatic is very similar to the original, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Black Jack will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 63 days (including natural veg time)
This cannabis strain is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet, fruity and Black Jack Automatic like aromas. Buds are likely to finish with around 16-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and Black Jack Automatics with some nice blue tints in there. Incredible Bulk is known mostly for its massive commercial yielding crops but now with Black Jack Automatic it has a fantastic and more dominant Indica punch.
This auto marijuana strain is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Black Jack Auto is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. This auto weed strain is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
Black Jack Auto is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that shouldn't be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. This Auto variety is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Black Jack Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Black Jack Automatic should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a very slight Christmas tree shape. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Black Jack Automatic grows highly uniformed. Black Jack Automatic is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
Due to the fact Black Jack Automatic has automatic genetics this means it will have ruderalis in its genes which gives it the ability to flowering without the need for a timer. Ruderalis comes from regions of Northern Siberia, where cannabis plants evolved to grow in land that has 24 hour daylight during summer months.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we have a very high quality range of auto strains and Black Jack Automatic has been tested to be 95% viable and female stable. We store all our marijuana seeds in a commercial fridge to preserve quality and offer a Free Feminized Seed for every £25 Spent.