Genetics: Cheese x Super Lemon Haze (Silver Haze x Lemon Skunk)
Lineage: Indica 40% Sativa 60% approximately
Origin: Afghanistan, South America, Thailand, Brazil and India
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks (63 Days)
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 22-26%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Greenhouse Franco's Lemon Cheese is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Franco's Lemon Cheese is a combination of two killer hybrid cannabis strain with the ever popular Cheese crossed with Super Lemon Haze which is a mix of Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. This strain produces buds that are killer high strength and certainly going to kick even the most hardened smokers.
Franco's Lemon Cheese is very well balanced, but very slightly Sativa dominant hybrid with finished buds that are deliciously cheesy with a sour lemon taste and a deep skunk haze aroma.
Greenhouse Franco's Lemon Cheese is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Franco's Lemon Cheese can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Franco's Lemon Cheese the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Franco's Lemon Cheese you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Franco's Lemon Cheese can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 60% Of the genetics in Franco's Lemon Cheese come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and Brazil with the other 40% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Southern India. Franco's Lemon Cheese should grow quite short staying under 125cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Franco's Lemon Cheese grows highly uniformed with not many variations. Franco's Lemon Cheese is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels. Franco's Lemon Cheese will finish with a delicious looking shimmering coat of trichomes covering the buds.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Greenhouse Franco's Lemon Cheese marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.