Breeder: Ace Seeds
Genetics: Vietnam Black X China Yunnan
Lineage: 60% Sativa 40% Indica
Origins: Thai, Afghani, South America
Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
Height: 80-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Orient Express is a potent F1 hybrid that combines the high production of aromatic and resinous flowers from our selected Vietnam Black mother, and the low height and short flowering period from our China indica Yunnan lines. suited for the Asian sativa lovers with reduced gardens.
Ace Seeds Orient Express is a slight hybrid that combines Vietnam Black and China Yunnan to produce a mostly Sativa dominant cannabis strain. Orient Express is full of flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting with an underlying earthy haze.
Orient Express is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal haze undertones. Orient Express is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Ace Seeds Orient Express is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Orient Express will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Orient Express is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Orient Express is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Orient Express is a great appetite simulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Orient Express come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. Orient Express should grow medium in height finishing around 80-140cm and finish flowering around 8-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Orient Express can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 80% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Ace Seeds Orient Express cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.