Breeder: Female Seeds
Genetics: White Widow x Grapefruit (C99 x Thai Sativa)
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Seed Type: Photo Period
Pack Options: Feminized Only
A modern day legend created by joining the awesome White Widow with a Mostly Jack Herer dominant strain called Grapefruit. Female Seeds SexBud is a delicious and powerful strain that now finishes in just 8-9 weeks of Flowering Time:.
SexBud is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal, spicy and cedar pine tone. SexBud is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Female Seeds SexBud is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. SexBud will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. SexBud is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
SexBud is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. SexBud is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 60% Of the genetics in SexBud come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. SexBud should grow medium in height finishing around 90-130cm and finish flowering around 8-9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized and compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. SexBud can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Female Seeds SexBud cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.