Breeder: Female Seeds
Genetics: Easy Sativa x Grapefruit (Thai Sativa x C99)
Lineage: Around 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Thailand and India
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Female Seeds Outdoor Grapefruit is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
It all started from a small seed batch of Grapefruit inbred with Easy Sativa. We then knew we were on to a winner. And so, the project was started back in 1990. An 80% Grapefruit selected due to its early and fast flowering features. It was stabilized over several generations and is now part of our permanent collection, due to the success of the first batch. Outdoor Grapefruit as female seeds was introduced in 2009.
This is a strain that originates from a long maturing Sativa line. That means they need a longer vegetative phase to optimally mature and produce buds. Outdoor Grapefruit starts producing the first pistils around end of July/ beginning of August. It matures early enough to be ready before it becomes too cold. Ideal sowing time is mid April to mid May. We wouldn't recommend pre-growing this cannabis strain indoors in April, because this would cause her to start flowering in May outdoors. She needs the longer days and intensive midsummer sun to keep growing well. Half-open bud structure with thin, serrated fan leaves. The Outdoor Grapefruit will finish end of September to mid October, depending on what latitude you grow.
The Outdoor Grapefruit produces impressively long colas with abundant trichome formation. You will probably have to support the bigger buds or they will succumb to the sheer weight.
The Grapefruit genetics offer a delicious grapefruit taste with a hint of hashish. The effect is long lasting, one that comes on fast. A mix of Sativa head high followed by a relaxing mild body stone sensation.
Outdoor Grapefruit is early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. Buds have a soft smell of Outdoor Grapefruit , sweet taste and intense tropical high. The buds are multi coloured with purples, blues and greens. Outdoor Grapefruit is mostly made up of C99 with a super strong fruity Thai Sativa.
Outdoor Grapefruit is a reasonably balanced cannabis strain with slightly more Sativa than Indica in its genetics. Outdoor Grapefruit when smoked gives a high that is clear headed and active but will still give you a nice relaxing body effect. Outdoor Grapefruit can be better smoked during the day and early evening as it may be one that keeps your mind ticking. The high is powerful with over 20% THC so if your a beginner you might want to go easy on loading in your blunts. Outdoor Grapefruit has been known to get you wired so this is one for people who don't like couch lock.
High THC Strains such as Outdoor Grapefruit can will lift your mood and can make you both hungry and thirsty. The specific medicinal benefits cannot be stated as we are bound by trading terms and would need scientific research to back medical claims made.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Outdoor Grapefruit come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Outdoor Grapefruit should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking fat with big fan leaves and a thick central stem. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Outdoor Grapefruit grows highly uniformed, but you can get some awesome tasting phenotypes. Outdoor Grapefruit is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of most levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Female Seeds Outdoor Grapefruit marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.