Breeder: Female Seeds
Genetics: (Auto Critical Northern Lights) x (Grapefruit Marroc)
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks (56 Days)
Yields per m2: 400-500g
THC Content: 16-22% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Female Seeds Critical Sour is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Female Seeds Critical Sour is something a little different as it was created using automatic genetics so there are traits of Ruderalis in the genes and its said that 1 in every 30 plants will be fully auto flowering. It is a polyhybrid combining several different strains, the mother is Morocco x Grapefruit and the father is (Auto NL x AutoNL) x Auto Critical. The resulting plants are compact with strong trunks and branches. Its limited height makes it ideal for discreet outdoor cultivation, being hard to spot easily.
Critical Sour Automatic produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 16-22% THC.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Critical Sour Automatic will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Critical Sour Automatic is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Female Seeds Critical Sour Automatic is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Critical Sour Automatic is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 70% Of the genetics in Critical Sour Automatic come from the Indica regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 30% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Critical Sour Automatic should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in just 8 weeks of flowering. Critical Sour produces a plant that does not smell too strongly in flowering, making it a good option to go undetected while growing in the garden. Its scent is fruity with earthy and spicy notes, with a pineapple taste reminiscent of Grapefruit..
Female Seeds Critical Sour also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Critical Sour is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Female Seeds Critical Sour cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.