Breeder: Fast Buds
Basic Genetics: Ruderalis x Blueberry x Somango
Detailed Genetics: Blueberry x (Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Jack Herer)
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 60-100cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Fast Buds Auto Smoothie Automatic is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Auto Smoothie Automatic was originally created by Soma Seeds to be the fruitiest strain in his collection. The buds taste tropical when smoked with a citrus and mango blueberry flavour that is slightly sour on the tongue. Buds are slightly lower in THC but still pack a punch with the 80% Indica Domination. Buds are going to be a lovely deep green with multiple tones and occasional hints of purple and blue.
Auto Smoothie Automatic is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 20% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Auto Smoothie Automatic is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Auto Smoothie Automatic is not so powerful with around 16-22% THC Content.
Fast Buds Auto Smoothie Automatic is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Auto Smoothie Automatic is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Auto Smoothie Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 80% Indica dominance originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. It also has Ruderalis genetics taken from Cannabis Sativa Ruderalis found in northern Asia where plants have evolved to flower and finish in regions that have periods of 24 hour daylight.
Auto Smoothie Automatic should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80cm and finish seed to harvest in around 9-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Fast Buds Auto Smoothie Automatic marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.