Breeder: Dr Krippling
Basic Genetics: Ruderalis x Kali Mist x Somango
Detailed Genetics: Kali Mist x (Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Jack Herer)
Lineage: 25% Indica 75% Sativa
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks (70-77 Days)
Height: 80-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 16-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Dr Krippling Mango Chutney Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Seed Packs
Dr Krippling Mango Chutney Auto is a slight unknown mostly Sativa Ruderalis hybrid. Full flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting with an underlying earthy haze. The Somango is slightly sweet tasting but dry on the tongue and requires a good amount of handy refreshments nearby to quench your thirst.
Mango Chutney Auto is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal haze undertones. Mango Chutney Auto is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Dr Krippling Mango Chutney Auto is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Mango Chutney Auto will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Mango Chutney Auto is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Mango Chutney Auto is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Mango Chutney Auto is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 75% Of the genetics in Mango Chutney Auto come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 25% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. It also has Ruderalis genetics taken from Cannabis Sativa Ruderalis found in northern Asia where plants have evolved to flower and finish in regions that have periods of 24 hour daylight.
Mango Chutney Auto should grow medium in height finishing around 80-140cm and finish flowering around 10-11 weeks from seed to harvest. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Mango Chutney Auto can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Dr Krippling Mango Chutney Automatic marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.