Breeder: Emerald Triangle
Genetics: Grapefruit (Thai Sativa x C99)
Lineage: Around 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Columbia, Thailand and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 90-130cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Emerald Triangle Grapefruit Krush is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
Grapefruit Krush is early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. Buds have a soft smell of Grapefruit Krush, sweet taste and intense tropical high. The buds are multi coloured with purples, blues and greens. Grapefruit Krush is mostly made up of C99 with a super strong fruity Thai Sativa.
Emerald Triangle Grapefruit Krush is quite well balanced between Indica and Sativa with around 60% Indica approximately. This strain offers a very calming effect when smoked with your body completely chilled with your mind felling positive and euphoric. Grapefruit Krush generally has a THC Content around 18-22% which is reasonable but will not kick you too hard. Still its not one to be underestimated as it does have a good level of strength.
Grapefruit Krush is a good strain to smoke during the daytime and at night as it will assist with sleep but will not make you feel too lazy if you have things to do. Medicinally Grapefruit Krush is a good one for stress relief, but it will not immobilize you. Grapefruit Krush is a good for muscle relaxation, can be a good reliever of stress and is good for beginner smokers.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Grapefruit Krush come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica domination from the hash making region of Afghanistan and Hindu Kush. Grapefruit Krush should grow quite short staying under 120cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and a thick central stem. Yields are going to be slightly above average and the plants can be adapted to super cropping, topping, bending and will suite most grow rooms. Grapefruit Krush grows highly uniformed with not many variations, but you can get some awesome extra strawberry tasting phenotypes. Grapefruit Krush is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of most levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Emerald Triangle Grapefruit Krush marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.