Breeder: Dutch Passion
Genetics: Ruderalis x Critical x Orange Bud x Purple
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks (70-77 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 15-20% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch Automatic is a really awesome mix of 3 massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the Critical Mass commercial cash cropping yields and an old school Orange Skunk variety.
Critical Orange Punch Automatic produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 14-18% THC.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Critical Orange Punch Automatic will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Critical Orange Punch Automatic is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch Automatic is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Critical Orange Punch Automatic is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Critical Orange Punch Automatic come from the Indica regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Critical Orange Punch Automatic should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 10-11 weeks seed to harvest. Critical Orange Punch Automatic is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the automatic strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch Auto also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Critical Orange Punch Auto is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.