Breeder: Critical Mass Collective
Genetics: Ruderalis x big Bud Skunk
Lineage: 35% Sativa 65% Indica Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-12 Weeks (70-80 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 14-18% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Critical Mass Collective Auto Mendo Mass is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Critical Mass Collective Auto Mendo Mass Automatic is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the Critical Mass commercial cash cropping yields.
Auto Mendo Mass Automatic produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 14-18% THC.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Auto Mendo Mass Automatic will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Auto Mendo Mass Automatic is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Critical Mass Collective Auto Mendo Mass Automatic is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Auto Mendo Mass Automatic is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 35% Of the genetics in Auto Mendo Mass Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Auto Mendo Mass Automatic should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 10-12 weeks seed to harvest. Auto Mendo Mass Automatic is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the automatic strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
Critical Mass Collective Auto Mendo Mass also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Mendo Mass is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Critical Mass Collective Auto Mendo Mass cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.