Canadian Bred Lethal Purple Cannabis Strain Seeds
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right
-12%

Lethal Purple Reg Canadian Bred Cannabis Seeds

Canadian Bred Lethal Purple is a really awesome blend of unknown origin purple genetics. Known for its high yields Canadian Bred have created this strain to satisfy the need for an Indica dominant strain in a nice purple variety.

£30.62 Reg 5 Seeds
0 in stock
£51.04 Reg 10 Seeds
0 in stock
£30.62 £34.80 -12%
No tax
  • check Reg 10 Seeds
  • check Reg 5 Seeds
block Out of Stock
Price Too High! 
Email price drop ALERT
Lethal Purple Reg Canadian Bred Cannabis Seeds
Lethal Purple Reg Canadian Bred Cannabis Seeds

Canadian Bred Lethal Purple is a really awesome blend of unknown origin purple genetics. Known for its high yields Canadian Bred have created this strain to satisfy the need for an Indica dominant strain in a nice purple variety.

Current Price:
Desired Price:
Your Email:
Description

Breeder: Canadian Bred

Genetics: Purple x Unknown

Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa Approximately

Origin: Afghanistan, Thailand and Central America

Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)

Yields per m2: 500-600g

Height: 90-130cm

THC Content: 15-20% approximately

CBD Content: under 2%

Pack Options: Regular seed packs

Seed Type: Non Feminized



Canadian Bred Lethal Purple is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs

Canadian Bred Lethal Purple is a really awesome blend of unknown origin purple genetics. Known for its high yields Canadian Bred have created this strain to satisfy the need for an Indica dominant strain in a nice purple variety.

If you are feeling a little unhappy Lethal Purple will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is slightly more dominant in Indica. Lethal Purple is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.

Canadian Bred Lethal Purple is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Lethal Purple is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 30% Of the genetics in Lethal Purple come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan.

Lethal Purple should grow to a medium height staying under 130cm and finish in 9-10 weeks. Lethal Purple is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Canadian Bred Lethal Purple cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Data sheet
CAB504
2021-03-03
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
10-12 Weeks 70-83 Days
Contains Genetics
Purple
Unknown Hybrid
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
15-20% High
CBD Content
0-2% Extra Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium
Canadian Bred Seeds (who are they?)

Big in Canada, Canadian Bred Seeds are not well known in the UK but seem to have a reliable reputation.

They have quite standard packaging on their breeder packs, but it does offer protection for transportation.

View more strains by Canadian Bred Seeds

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like