Genetics: Switzerland x Skunk x Super Skunk x Northern Lights
Lineage: Around 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Origins: Thai Landrace, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Height: 100-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Bulldog The Chronic is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
The Chronic is a wicked combination of a delicious selection Northern Lights mix Super Skunk to create a short and fat hybrid that is slightly Indica dominant. You can expect to taste Citrus, Lemon and Earthy with Exotic Mango tones. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk but with 18-24% THC
One for the Indica Lovers, The Chronic is a near pure 80% Indica cannabis strain that is very good for relaxing and switching off from a hard day. Indica's are better known for their body stone making them beneficial for body relaxation. Being that The Chronic is pure or near pure Indica it can really ease your mind at night, making it great for people with sleeping problems. Experienced users claim this strain makes them more focused and creative before the couch-lock feeling sets in. People with high stress levels may see better results from smoking Indica based strains as the CBD content is typically higher but they can be less suited for pessimistic thinkers. The Chronic is without doubt one of the best for stress relief and muscle relaxation. The Chronic is best smoked at night as it will make you very sleepy which may be a problem on your lunch break.
Around 20% Of the genetics in The Chronic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other dominant 80% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush. The Chronic should grow short to medium in height finishing around 100-140cm and finish flowering around 8-9 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. The Chronic can be grown in a variety of ways with a central cola works well as the buds are loose enough to let air circulate. Topping works well if you want to lower the finished height and sea of green is a wave from heaven.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Bulldog The Chronic marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.