Breeder: Dutch Passion
Genetics: Purple Star x Super Skunk
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 14-18% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Dutch Passion Frisian Dew is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Dutch Passion Frisian Dew is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple Star has that has been improved with the Super Skunk as yields are much bigger making it a commercial cash cropping strain.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Frisian Dew will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Frisian Dew is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Dutch Passion Frisian Dew is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Frisian Dew is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Frisian Dew come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan.
Frisian Dew should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 9-10 weeks. Frisian Dew is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Dutch Passion Frisian Dew cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.