Breeder: Black Skull
Genetics: Sour Diesel, Afghani and Hawaii
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Mexican and Afghani Landraces
Seed to Harvest Time: 12-13 Weeks (84-90 Days)
Height: 100-140cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Automatic
Black Skull Diesel-Matic is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Diesel-Matic Automatic is very similar to the original Diesel strain, but it grows and finishes without the need for a timer or light cycle. Auto Diesel-Matic will go from planted seed to harvested buds in as little as 84 days (including natural veg time)
Black Skull Diesel-Matic Automatic is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall even as an auto it can get to 150cm. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 24% and Diesel-Matic Automatic was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.
Black Skull Diesel-Matic Automatic is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. Diesel-Matic Automatic is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 18-24%THC Content. Its a powerful strain that should not be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. Diesel-Matic Automatic can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.
This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. Diesel-Matic Automatic could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking Diesel-Matic Automatic. Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Diesel-Matic Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Diesel-Matic Automatic should grow quite tall finishing around 130cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. Diesel-Matic Automatic is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.
Black Skull Diesel-Matic has Auto Flowering Ruderalis in its genetics which mostly come from Northern parts of Siberia and Eastern Europe. Ruderalis strains flower regardless of the amount of light they receive and can do well on many different cycles with most people opting for a continuous 18 hour lights on timer.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Black Skull Diesel-Matic cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.