Breeder: Dr Krippling
Genetics: Sour Diesel, Afghani and Hawaii
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Origins: Mexican and Afghani Landraces
Flowering Time: 11-12 Weeks
Height: 110-160cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 20-25%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Dr Krippling Mong-U-Mental is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Mong-U-Mental is a strain for the connoisseurs amongst us as it takes patience and grows very tall and out of control. The buds finish deliciously spicy with a very much diesel like aroma and a sharp citrus flavour. The THC Content can reach up to 25% and Mong-U-Mental was once considered one of the most popular cannabis strains on the streets.
Dr Krippling Mong-U-Mental is a sativa dominant marijuana strain which is highly insightful and will leave you feeling wise and open to new thoughts. Mong-U-Mental is a great social strain all about fun and laughter with it being a heavy hitter at 20-25% THC Content. Its a powerful strain that Should not be underestimated with a psychedelic high that can be quite cerebral. Mong-U-Mental can get you a little wired so may be better smoked during the daytime and avoided last thing at night.
This is a wonderful strain that will bring a lot of joy to the person using it. Mong-U-Mental could have a calming effect on over active minds and promotes focus. Anyone with writer block or in need of creativity in a demanding, out of the box design project can really find new ideas while smoking Mong-U-Mental . Sativa dominant strains can be better suited for stress and can reduce irrational thinking.
Around 60% Of the genetics in Mong-U-Mental come from the Sativa regions of Mexico with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Mong-U-Mental should grow quite tall finishing around 150cm. The buds grow with a mixed looking stature of semi dense buds with long extending hues sticking out of the buds. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be controlled a little with different techniques such as super cropping and topping but they will always finish taller than others. Mong-U-Mental is more suited to the grower looking for a challenge, who has the patience to see things through the extra weeks in order to reap a connoisseur level of buds.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Dr Krippling Mong-U-Mental marijuana seeds. We store all our seeds in a commercial fridge at optimal temperatures to preserve quality.