BC Bud Depot God Bud Cannabis Strain Seeds
chevron_left chevron_right

God Bud Reg or Female BC Bud Depot Seeds

This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple Skunk has that has been improved with the God Bud as yields are much bigger making it a commercial cash cropping strain.

£37.44 Fem 3 Seeds
0 in stock
£64.48 Reg 12 Seeds
0 in stock
£64.48 Fem 6 Seeds
0 in stock
No tax
  • check Fem 3 Seeds
  • check Reg 12 Seeds
  • check Fem 6 Seeds
block Out of Stock

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP

Breeder:  BC Bud Depot

Genetics: God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk

Lineage: 75% Indica 25% Sativa Approximately

Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India

Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)

Yields per m2: 500-600g

Height: 90-130cm

THC Content: 14-18% approximately

CBD Content: under 2%

Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds

Seed Type: Photo Period

BC Bud Depot BC God Bud is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs

BC Bud Depot God Bud is a really awesome mix of indica varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple Skunk has that has been improved with the God Bud as yields are much bigger making it a commercial cash cropping strain.

BC Bud Depot Cannabis Cup Winner for world`s best indica, the BC God Bud packs some of the most powerful aromas and flavours around on planet earth. A popular plant among professional cash croppers, these very dense and heavy crystal coated buds, flavour and accompanying high, make for outer-body experiences. A BC Bud Depot multiple cannabis cup award winner, this is the indica that brought the cup home to Canada.

If you are feeling a little unhappy God Bud will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. God Bud is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.

BC Bud Depot God Bud is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. God Bud is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

Around 25% Of the genetics in God Bud come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. It should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 8.5 weeks of flowering. God Bud is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by BC Bud Depot God Bud cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Data sheet
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
60-80% Mostly Indica
Flowering Time
8-10 Weeks 56-69 Days
Contains Genetics
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
10-15% Medium
15-20% High
Dispensary Value Per oz
£150-200 Medium
£200-250 High
BC Bud Depot (About us info)

BC Bud Depot are based in the USA. They started way back in the late 90s and have a reputation and passion that you want in a marijuana seed breeder.

All of our varieties of British Columbia Marijuana Seeds are Excellent for Growing and many of them are Cannabis Cup Winners. Initially established as a Provincial Growing Association in the late 1990's, the BC Bud Depot now produces thousands of seeds monthly in a full range of the Province's Best Varieties and is setting the standard for World-wide Seed banks.

Buy BC Bud Depot seeds

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like