Breeder: Delta 9 Labs
Genetics: Purple Haze x (Sensi Star x Warlock x AK47)
Lineage: 25% Indica 75% Sativa
Origins: Thai, Afghani, Mexico, Columbia and South Africa
Flowering Time: 9-12 Weeks
Height: 100-150cm approximately
Yields per m2: 450-550g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm Haze is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
A modern day legend created by combining awesome classics is Brainstorm Haze with its Purple Haze combined with Sensi Star, Warlock and AK47 genetics. This powerful strain is potent and delivers a mostly mixed deadly Sativa punch. Its delicious with a sweet citrus mango flavour that is slightly spicy and cedar wood tasting.
Brainstorm Haze is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal cedar pine undertones. Brainstorm Haze is crystal covered with up to 25% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm Haze is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Brainstorm Haze will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Brainstorm Haze is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
Brainstorm Haze is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Brainstorm Haze is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 75% Of the genetics in Brainstorm Haze come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, South Africa, Mexico and Columbia with the other 25% Indica originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Brainstorm Haze should grow medium in height finishing around 125cm and finish flowering around 10 weeks of flowering. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Brainstorm Haze can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 70% browning needed before you harvest.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm Haze cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.