Breeder: Ace Seeds
Genetics: Purple Critical Hybrid
Lineage: 35% Sativa 65% Indica Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 14-18% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Ace Seeds Violeta is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
Ace Seeds Violeta is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the Critical Mass commercial cash cropping yields.
Violeta produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 14-18% THC.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Violeta will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Violeta is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Ace Seeds Violeta is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Violeta is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
Around 35% Of the genetics in Violeta come from the Indica regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Violeta should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 10-12 weeks. Violeta is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Ace Seeds Violeta cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.