Breeder: Critical Mass Collective
Genetics: Monster Mass x Lavender x Afghani Skunk
Lineage: 35% Sativa 65% Indica Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 14-18% approximately
CBD Content: under 2%
Pack Options: Female Only
Seed Type: Photo Period
Critical Mass Collective Purple Skunk Mass is a Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Female Seed Packs only
Critical Mass Collective Purple Skunk Mass is a really awesome mix of two massively popular marijuana varieties. This one is for the purple lovers with the classic purple has that has been improved with the Critical Mass commercial cash cropping yields.
Purple Skunk Mass produces very delicious buds that are full of interesting colours with purple hues, orange hairs and various shades of green. The bud taste Is on the sour side with a citrus cedar pine wood aroma. The weed is compact and should achieve around 14-18% THC.
If you are feeling a little unhappy Purple Skunk Mass will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant in Indica. Purple Skunk Mass is slightly considered to be slightly less potent than some, but still will give you a good all round high. Being that it is balanced it will give you a body relaxation effect, but also it will give you a clear euphoric and creative high.
Critical Mass Collective Purple Skunk Mass is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Purple Skunk Mass is a great appetite stimulator, can help with muscle tension.
Around 35% Of the genetics in Purple Skunk Mass come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. Purple Skunk Mass should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 10-12 weeks. Purple Skunk Mass is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Critical Mass Collective Purple Skunk Mass cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.