Breeder: Ace Seeds
Genetics: OG Kush x Purple Kush
Lineage: 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-24%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular and Female seeds
Seed Type: Photo Period
Ace Seeds Snow Moon is available in Regular or Feminized cannabis seed packs
Snow Moon is a delicious cannabis strain for the Kush lovers with over 75% of its genetics coming from a combination of OG and Hindu Kush. This is a truly beautiful strain that is colourful and finish with between 18-24% THC depending on experience.
Snow Moon is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and small hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Ace Seeds Snow Moon is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Snow Moon is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Snow Moon is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Snow Moon is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Snow Moon is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 40% Of the genetics in Snow Moon come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and the Hindu Kush.
Snow Moon should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering in around 9-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Ace Seeds Snow Moon cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.