Genetics: Bubba Kush
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghani, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani (most likely)
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-24% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
Cannabiogen Peyote Purple is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
We Sell Only Original Cannabiogen Peyote Purple Marijuana seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
Peyote Purple is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet hashish, chocolate and coffee like aromas. Peyote Purple Buds are likely to finish with around 18-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk. with light greens and with some nice blue tints in there. is known for producing good sized buds.
Cannabiogen Peyote Purple is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Peyote Purple is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Peyote Purple is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
Peyote Purple is not so creative in its high but if you are looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Peyote Purple is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Around 20% Of the genetics in Cannabiogen Peyote Purple come from the Sativa regions of Thailand with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of India, Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Peyote Purple should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and bulging hues spiralling out of the buds. Yields are going to be high and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Peyote Purple grows highly uniformed. Peyote Purple is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Cannabiogen Peyote Purple cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.