HashTonic Fem by Ace Seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right

HashTonic CBD feminized by Ace Cannabis Seeds

Hashtonic cannabis seeds by Ace Seeds are a Sativa Dominant variety with ErdPurt x CBD # 1 (stabilized IBL). genetics that finish flowering around 9-11 weeks and 125-175cm tall indoors.

£54.91 Fem 5 Seeds
3 in stock
£54.91 Reg 10 Seeds
3 in stock
£54.91
No tax
  • check Fem 5 Seeds
  • check Reg 10 Seeds
warning Last items in stock
Description

New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP

Breeder: Ace Seeds

Strain: Hashtonic

Genetics: ErdPurt x CBD # 1 (stabilized IBL).

Lineage: 80% Sativa 20% Indica Approximately

Origins: Thailand, South America, Africa, India, Afghanistan

Flowering Time: 10-12 Weeks

Height: 125-175cm approximately

Yields per m2: 500-600g

THC Content: 0-1%

CBD Content: 5-11%

Pack Options: Feminized Marijuana Seeds

Seed Type: Photoperiod

Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor / Outdoor

Hashtonic is part of the new line introduced by Ace Seeds to the commercial seed market as of March 2023. These marijuana strains are set to impress and we are pleased to have the available at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK.

Hashtonic Cannabis Strain is a very deep haze like skunk that is slightly darker in colour with low to medium bud density. The buds have a rich taste with herbal cedar pine undertone. This cannabis strain is crystal covered, but with a lower THC level and higher CBD for the medicinal user.

Ace Seeds Hashtonic is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC level and its lineage is 80% Sativa dominant. This marijuana strain will give you a pleasant and energetic feeling without the psycho active buzz.

This weed strain is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but may not want the powerful effect that comes with it or is seaking a medical use. CBD stains canbe great for periodic smokers who enjoy the process, but cant hack the strength. Some people really get a great experience from these high CBD varieties.

Around 80% Of the genetics in Hashtonic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 20% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. This ganja strain should grow medium in height finishing around 150cm. The buds grow with medium dense sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well size. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get tall in high temperatures so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is a potentially good idea.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only stock genuine original Ace Seeds marijuana strains in original packets and our stock levels for Hashtonic seeds are accurate.

Data sheet
ACELIM507F
3 in stock
2023-09-01
Data sheet
Indica or Sativa %
80-100% Pure Sativa
Flowering Time
10-12 Weeks 70-83 Days
12 Plus Weeks Over 84 Days
Contains Genetics
Afghani
CBD Genetic
Haze
Estimated Yield
500-600g (High)
THC Content
0-1% Extreme Low
Dispensary Value Per oz
£200-250 High
Ace Seeds (About us info)

ACE Seeds are pioneers in cannabis breeding. Offering their exclusive genetics since 2005, they are the second oldest seed bank in Spain.

ACE Seeds seem to focus their attention on original landrace genetics to preserve the strains that are being lost and to create diversity in what is currently available. They offer something a little different than your more popular in demand breeders.

Ace Seeds come in a small folded booklet style souvenir pack with a vial holding the seeds safely inside. The packaging is simple, but effective in protecting the marijuana seeds. The quality of the seeds seems to be of a good standard and we rate them as a good seed bank.

View more Ace Seeds Strains

We are official authorised retailers for Ace seeds

Fresh Cannabis Seeds Guarantee

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we handle and store all our products professionally. We are certain that all our marijuana seeds are 95% viable and of the highest premium quality. We have a very competitive policy for dealing with faulty products issues (subject to our own discretion if the policy is abused).

Fresh Seeds Guarantee Terms & Conditions

Product Info Disclaimer

Medicinal Information in our descriptions should be disregarded as it is based on assumptions rather than actual credible medical research. We cannot verify or backup any medical claims that may have been made as no scientific testing has been carried out and actual results may vary significantly.

Any information relating to growing or germination is for research purposes only and we do not condone or promote illegal use of our products. Laws around the world vary so it is the sole responsibility of our customer to check their own local laws before purchasing seeds as we cannot be held liable.

Read a more detailed disclaimer here

You might also like