New Standard Lower Prices as of August 2023 with some hidden discounts up to 50% OFF RRP
Breeder: BC Bud Depot
Genetics: God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk x Harlequin Bx4
Lineage: 75% Indica 25% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghanistan Mexico, Thailand, Columbia and India
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 5-15% approximately
CBD Content: 5-15%
Pack Options: Regular Seed Packs only
Seed Type: High CBD
BC Bud Depot CBD God Bud is a High CBD Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular Medicinal Seed Packs
When we ran into a pink pistol pheno of the God Bud that tested at 4% CBD we knew that this phenomena needed to be shared. Never before seen from our God Bud, we immediately started work. In one of Canada's premiere medical marijuana research centres, we hit this special mother with a Harlequin Bx4 male that imparts no less than 7% CBD. The CBD God was born and we are thrilled with the results! During testing we found every seed to carry between 4% and 16% CBD. You still get your high THC God pheno's, but now with a minimum of 4% CBD. On the other side of the spectrum, you can find up to 16% CBD with only 4% THC-that is a 4 to 1 CBD to THC ratio! Others balance around 1 to 1 while keeping the God flavour. BCBD's highest CBD strain, a phenotype hunter's dream and a medical marijuana miracle!.
CBD God Bud is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 30% Sativa. Great for relaxing and the one to choose for a chill out after a stressful day at work. CBD God Bud is very high in CBD so will not have the mind altering effect most people are looking to get from smoking bud. This one will be very mild in its effect as high THC actually works in the opposite way to THC. That being said this one can still provide a number of benefits and will lift your mood with a very tasty smoke.
BC Bud Depot CBD God Bud is not so creative in its high but if your looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for helping you think more clearly. High CBD strains such as CBD God Bud can be good with alleviating negative thoughts and can bring you back into balance. Sometimes the wild and obsessive thoughts can become overwhelming and traditional Indica cannabis strains can make this worse as they can make you over think a problem., potentially making it worse. High CBD God Bud will almost do the opposite and can lightly lift the negative thought to stop it spiralling out of control. Of course everyone is different and the mental balance from one person to the next varies so much that it is really simply down to a personal choice and knowing what is right for you.
Around 25% Of the genetics in CBD God Bud come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 75% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan. It should grow to a medium height staying under 120cm and finish in 8.5 weeks of flowering. CBD God Bud is relatively easy to grow and produces nice dense buds that can be manipulated into many different garden set ups. This is more of a connoisseurs choice for the strains as it does present a few challenges and takes a little longer than most others.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by BC Bud Depot CBD God Bud cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.