Breeder: Top Tao
Genetics: Old school Bohemia x Unknown Ruderalis) x Early Sativa} x Ruderalis Indica
Lineage: 40% Indica 60% Sativa
Seed to Harvest Time: 12-14 Weeks
Height: 75-125cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g plus
THC Content: 20%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
Top Tao Taomatic Automatic is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
Top Tao Taomatic Automatic is a perfectly well balanced hybrid. This 40% Indica 60% Sativa Cannabis Strain will satisfy the requirements of all who consume and grow it.
Top Tao Taomatic Automatic is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cannabis hybrid with a combination of Unknown Indica Sativa Hybrid which you can expect to taste slightly citrus and Earthy with a grapefruit tone. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk haze variety but with high 20-25% THC
Taomatic Automatic is a well-balanced very slightly dominant Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Taomatic Automatic can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Taomatic Automatic the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Top Tao Taomatic Automatic you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Taomatic Automatic can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 60% Of the genetics in Taomatic Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 40% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Taomatic Automatic should grow to finish somewhere around 100cm tall, but occasionally can reach a little taller. The buds grow relatively compact looking, but with bulging hues resemblance of a sativa. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms and techniques such as super cropping, topping, bending and sea of green etc. Taomatic Automatic grows highly uniformed with not many variations is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
Top Tao Taomatic also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Taomatic is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Top Tao Taomatic cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.