Breeder: TGA Subcool
Genetics: Indica Bubba
Lineage: 80% Indica 20% Sativa Approximately
Origin: Afghani, Hindu Kush, Thai, Pakistani (most likely)
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks (55-63 Days)
Yields per m2: 500-600g
THC Content: 18-24% approximately
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Regular seed packs
Seed Type: Non Feminized
TGA Subcool Ripped Bubba is a Non Feminized Cannabis Strain that is available in Regular seed packs
We Sell Only Original TGA Subcool Ripped Bubba Marijuana seeds at Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK
Ripped Bubba is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet hashish, chocolate and coffee like aromas. Ripped Bubba Buds are likely to finish with around 18-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk. with light greens and with some nice blue tints in there. is known for producing good sized buds.
TGA Subcool Ripped Bubba is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Ripped Bubba is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Ripped Bubba is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
Ripped Bubba is not so creative in its high but if you are looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Ripped Bubba is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
Good for muscle relaxation without the loss of the ability to move that may come from more potent and more dominant Indica's. Ripped Bubba may help with a variety of medical conditions, but by law we cannot give specific medicinal information as we would need research to prove any claims made. Ripped Bubba is better for the night time as it will send you off to sleep very quickly. Ripped Bubba may be a good strain to relieve general stiffness and bring balance so you can relax again.
Around 20% Of the genetics in TGA Subcool Ripped Bubba come from the Sativa regions of Thailand with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of India, Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Ripped Bubba should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and bulging hues spiralling out of the buds. Yields are going to be high and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Ripped Bubba grows highly uniformed. Ripped Bubba is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original TGA Subcool Ripped Bubba cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.