Genetics: Zkittles (Grape Ape x Grapefruit) x Grape Gushers (Grapefruit and Grape Syrup)
Lineage: 70% Indica 30% Sativa
Origins: Mexico, Thailand, Columbia Afghanistan and Hindu Kush
Seed to Harvest Time: 10-11 Weeks (70-77 Days)
Height: 80-120cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seeds Only
Seed Type: Automatic
Tastebudz Forbidden Fruitz Auto is an Automatic Cannabis Strain that is available in Feminized Female Seed Packs
Forbidden Fruitz Automatic is a cross of Zkittles and Grape Gushers that combine a massive selection of awesome genetics including Mendocino Purps, Skunk #1, Thai Sativa, C99, Chemdawg, Lemon Thai and Hindu Kush. This beautiful Purple Kush will produce colourful buds that finish with around 20% THC depending on experience.
Forbidden Fruitz Automatic is a colourful cannabis strain that is filled with mostly light colours and hints of purple, blue, greens and browns. The buds are Earthy with a scent of pine needles and sweet citrus with a pungent and spicy taste. Buds finish with between 18-22% THC depending on experience.
Tastebudz Forbidden Fruitz Automatic is a great Strain with very slightly more dominance towards Indica genetics. This strain can be sedative with a nice relaxing effect on the body, but without completely Tranquilising you. Forbidden Fruitz Automatic is a powerful strain that will make your troubles float away with a nice dreamy effect. Forbidden Fruitz Automatic is a good one for the early evening as it will relax you without putting you to sleep. Balanced strains are really good as they give you the best of both worlds in effect making you relax and keeping you happy. Some people think of Indica and Sativa as like Yin and Yang with a balanced strain keeping you balanced in life, both in body and mind.
Forbidden Fruitz Automatic is a good one for stress relief, but it will not put you into a vegetative state. Forbidden Fruitz Automatic is a good muscle relaxer that can help keep you in balance, can be good for beginners and slightly more advanced will like it.
Around 30% Of the genetics in Forbidden Fruitz Automatic come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 70% Indica originating from the hash making region of Afghanistan, India and the Hindu Kush. It also has Ruderalis genetics taken from Cannabis Sativa Ruderalis found in northern Asia where plants have evolved to flower and finish in regions that have periods of 24 hour daylight.
Forbidden Fruitz Automatic should grow short to medium in height finishing around 80-120cm and finish flowering around 75 days. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. If you grow one central cola it is more likely to have issues with mould as it will be harder to control the humidity in the over size bud.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Tastebudz Forbidden Fruitz Auto cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.