Breeder: Sweet Seeds
Genetics: Red Poison Auto x Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie
Lineage: Around 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Seed to Harvest Time: 9-10 Weeks
Height: 60-80cm approximately
Yields per m2: 500g plus
THC Content: 18-22%
CBD Content: under 1%
Pack Options: Female Seed Packs
Seed Type: Feminized Autoflowering Period
Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison is an Autoflowering strain that is a feminized hybrid mix of the most awesome USA strains. This one combines Tropicanna Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Cali Orange) and Red Poison.
The buds have an excellent aroma and taste. they are very sweet, intense and dense, with tones of mango, earthy, wooden hints, and a subtle Skunk background. The light green and orange buds are covered with up to 24% THC content.
Tropicanna Poison XL Auto cannabis seeds are becoming very popular as they make it possible to fit more harvests into your annual growing schedule. This strain is particularly popular outdoors as it shows high resilience and can be easily managed.
Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison XL Auto is a perfectly well balanced hybrid. This 60% Indica 40% Sativa Cannabis Strain will satisfy the requirements of all who consume and grow it.
Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison XL Auto is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cannabis hybrid with a combination of Unknown Indica Sativa Hybrid which you can expect to taste slightly citrus and Earthy with a tropical tone. The buds are covered in crystals and various shades of green and orange with the resemblance of a very traditional old school skunk variety but with high 20-25% THC
Tropicanna Poison XL Auto is a well-balanced Indica Sativa cross. This is great because it gives a well-rounded effect and some might say the best of both worlds. People with back pains as well as wanting to keep motivated throughout the day will benefit most from smoking the right balanced Indica and Sativa Variety. Tropicanna Poison XL Auto can be good for people that feel a little down because it gives a good balanced Indica and Sativa high. Some Indica strains make you think too much and so with a good mix like Tropicanna Poison XL Auto the Indica can ease stress whilst the Sativa keeps you motivated to carry on.
When smoking Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison XL Auto you will get all round benefits with good relaxation and the ability to sleep and not get overly active in your thoughts. Well balanced strains such as Tropicanna Poison XL Auto can give the most benefits and can assist with many issues as it has a good Indica Sativa Balance..
Around 40% Of the genetics in Tropicanna Poison XL Auto come from the Sativa regions of Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% from the Indica hash making region of Afghanistan. Tropicanna Poison XL Auto should grow to finish somewhere around 70cm tall. The buds grow relatively compact looking, but with bulging hues resemblance of a sativa. Yields are going to be above average and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms and techniques such as super cropping, topping, bending and sea of green etc. Tropicanna Poison XL Auto grows highly uniformed with not many variations is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that beginners can get very good results from.
Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison also gets some of its genetics from Northern parts of Asia, Eastern Europe and Russia where cannabis evolved to extreme environments and adapted to climates with long endless daylight. The Great thing about Auto Tropicanna Poison is that it is possible to reap multiple harvests outdoors, even in regions with climates similar to the UK.
At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK we only sell original Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison XL cannabis seeds and they are kept in our fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.